The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Errors 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Payroll Issue Support Number
- 2 Christmas Village in Philadelphia
- 3 driving school in Cardiff
- 4 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 5 Hello
- 6 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 9 Maui and Kauai
- 10 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 Hotel advise Chicago
- 14 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 19 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 20 Trip to Cali
- 21 NYC Hotel Decision
- 22 NFL tickets
- 23 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 24 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!