The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Kauai Grand Hyatt or Sheraton
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 9 Washington, DC to Boston
- 10 New Orleans Weekend
- 11 Phoenix restaurants
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 San Diego Trip Report
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 24 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara