The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Kauai Grand Hyatt or Sheraton
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 2 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 3 San Diego with Kids
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 10 Cape Cod
- 11 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 12 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 13 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 14 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 15 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 16 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 17 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 18 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 19 Getting around the Big Island
- 20 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 21 best of yellowstone
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 New York Yankee Station