The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 2 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 A June trip to Kauai
- 8 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 15 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 25 Orlando - condoleances