The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 2 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 3 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 6 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 7 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Traveling with an infant
- 16 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 19 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 23 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 24 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 25 Across country drive