The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Austin
- 2 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 3 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 6 Austin TX restaurants
- 7 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 8 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 9 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 10 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 14 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 15 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 16 5 Days near Denver
- 17 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 18 Sonoma alley in May
- 19 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 20 Help Reno,Tahoe,San Fran 6 Day Trip
- 21 Lake Champlain, VT
- 22 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 23 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 24 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 25 Beef on Weck in WNY