The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 3 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 4 Charleston and Savannah
- 5 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 6 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 7 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 8 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 9 Franklin, TN
- 10 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 11 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 12 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 13 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 14 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 15 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 16 Alaska or northwestern states
- 17 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 18 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 19 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 20 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 21 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 22 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 23 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 24 Advise on trip
- 25 Best time to visit alaska