The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 vermont lake
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 Seward without a car
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 14 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans