The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 NYC For The Day
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 7 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Need help nailing down the details
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 17 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 18 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 19 See Alaska by train
- 20 Telluride and Silverton
- 21 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)