The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding gifts?
- 2 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 3 Seattle?
- 4 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 5 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 9 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 10 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 11 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 14 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 15 costco Big island
- 16 Layover
- 17 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 18 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 21 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Florida couples first trip to Maine