The most recent post comparing the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton on Kauai seem to be 6 years old. We understand parts of the Sheraton have been refurbished since then and wonder how it now compares to the Grand Hyatt (which we love). We have family on the south side and have begun making short visits every year or two. We'd like to save some money and stay at the Sheraton but after once staying at the Kauai Beach resort missed the lush relaxation we found at the Hyatt. We would love to hear from someone who has recent experience with the Sheraton and especially with both. Thanks to all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/nitrobuild-plus/
- 6 Steamboat in August
- 7 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 8 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 9 Desert Southwest
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Zion and Bryce in July
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 16 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 19 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 20 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 JFK-connection
- 23 Extended weekend beach get away
- 24 Reagan Library
- 25 Aug. cruise wardrobe