My son and I are first timers to Hawaii, and are looking for a memorable, non-threatening or pressured golf experience. We both shoot in the 90s. I use non-threatening to describe championship caliber courses that will likely eat us alive. I use pressured to describe other, much better golfers that look at us like we should just get the heck off the course. I now understand the municipal course no longer rents clubs as of April. I've even considered the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club, as they offer a 2-hour private play lesson. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 18 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???