Besides The Beach House, I'm curious as to the best restaurants (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on Kaua'i with spectacular ocean views? Also, are there any good breakfast places, view or no view in Kapaa, Poipu or Princeville?
Kaua'i dining with a view
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 San Diego Little Italy
- 7 Key West Hotel in January
- 8 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Healdsburg tips
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Calf trip
- 20 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 24 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 25 San Diego Girl's Trip in December