Besides The Beach House, I'm curious as to the best restaurants (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on Kaua'i with spectacular ocean views? Also, are there any good breakfast places, view or no view in Kapaa, Poipu or Princeville?
Kaua'i dining with a view
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Door County Suggestions
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 8 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 11 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 20 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 24 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome