Besides The Beach House, I'm curious as to the best restaurants (breakfast, lunch or dinner) on Kaua'i with spectacular ocean views? Also, are there any good breakfast places, view or no view in Kapaa, Poipu or Princeville?
Kaua'i dining with a view
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 From Seattle airport to the city
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 9 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 New York City Christmas Trip
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 17 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 18 Colorado Skiing
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 24 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 25 Northern West Coast Road Trip