Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 5 Americans Flocking to China
- 6 Americans Flocking to China
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 15 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 16 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 17 Best way to see Oahu
- 18 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 19 CA coast road trip with kids
- 20 Vegas/California May 2016
- 21 Minnesota to Colorado
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 24 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 25 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?