Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 3 4 Days in LV
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 SF Cable Cars
- 8 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 9 Mobile Suggestions
- 10 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 11 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 12 One day in Dallas
- 13 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 14 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 15 October in Colorado
- 16 Boston to New York
- 17 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 18 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 19 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 20 Pensacola Suggestions
- 21 Nova Star
- 22 7 days in Colorado
- 23 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 24 Biloxi Suggestions
- 25 myrtle beach
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?