Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 car rentals in San Diego
- 3 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 4 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 5 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 10 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 11 Angels Landing
- 12 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 13 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 14 First time visit to California
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 18 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 19 Touring Hearst Castle
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?