Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 11 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 12 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 Lake Tahoe
- 17 Baseball Road Trip
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Moab and Bluff
- 20 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 23 Seatlle, WA
- 24 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California