Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getaway
- 2 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 3 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Temecula Winery Tours
- 6 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 7 Fairbanks Alaska
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 11 What's new on Maui?
- 12 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 13 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 14 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 15 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 16 Broadway choices
- 17 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 18 Question About Sealodge
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 New England Skiing
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 25 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier