Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 3 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 4 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 5 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 6 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park