Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 2 Canon beach lodging
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 5 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 6 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 7 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 10 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 11 Boston restaurants
- 12 Itinerary Critique
- 13 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 14 Tucson in February
- 15 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 16 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 17 Lets each do a post
- 18 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 19 Help with visit for a month!!
- 20 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 21 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 22 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 23 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 24 FLA testing the waters
- 25 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?