Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip October
- 2 Annapolis to Boston
- 3 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 4 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 5 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 6 Hiking - United States
- 7 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 8 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 12 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 13 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 14 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 15 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 16 Rose Parade Novice
- 17 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 18 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 19 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 20 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 21 Good Thai food in Vegas
- 22 Vegas Where to Start
- 23 Steak dinner in Las Vegas
- 24 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 25 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?