Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 5 days in Colorado
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 5 40th in Key West
- 6 Washington DC with kids
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Downtown Chicago
- 9 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 12 Alaska -public transport
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Hamilton Broadway
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 23 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 24 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 25 Sedona for a Month
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?