Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 7 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 10 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 23 Page, AZ area
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?