Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 4 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 Accidental Trip to DC
- 6 San Francisco In Dec
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 10 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 11 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 We love Boston...
- 14 Glacier National Park in September
- 15 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 Depot Bay OR
- 18 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 19 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 22 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 23 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 24 New Software
- 25 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?