Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 2 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 3 Is leaving your puppy for two weeks bad?
- 4 TSA Security Question
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 7 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 8 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 911 Museum
- 11 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 12 Austin TX restaurants
- 13 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 14 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 15 Hotel in Austin
- 16 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 17 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 18 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 19 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 20 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 24 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 25 5 Days near Denver
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?