Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 11 Zion to Albuquerque
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 15 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 16 Round trip from Chicago
- 17 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 18 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 19 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 Quick Trip to NYC
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas