Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 4 Colorado trip
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Maine in latter half of September
- 8 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 9 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 14 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Grand Teton in October
- 19 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 20 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 21 adams morgan - safety
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 24 Morning in miami
- 25 Las Vegas must sees