Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 This pill is indicated for emergency situations
- 2 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 3 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 4 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 Christmas Napa Valley
- 7 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Phone SIM
- 12 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 13 Las vegas +21
- 14 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 15 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 22 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 23 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?