Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 6 Seatlle, WA
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 11 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 12 Memphis Tours
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Meredith New Hampshire
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 17 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 Around North America (cruise)
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 25 State cracking down on vacation rentals?