Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 13 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 20 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 21 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 One day in Washington DC
- 24 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 25 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?