Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 3 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 4 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 5 Pacific coast road trip
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 10 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 11 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 12 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 13 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 14 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 15 Driving at Night in YNP
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 18 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 19 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 20 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 21 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 22 Help with driving East to West
- 23 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 24 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?