Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 2 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 5 San Francisco and Napa
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 9 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 10 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 11 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 12 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 13 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 14 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 15 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 18 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 19 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 20 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 south west family trip itinerary
- 23 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?