Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Sonoma or napa?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 USA trip
- 9 Black Hills Trip Report
- 10 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 14 Cape Cod in October
- 15 Air Connections on Maui
- 16 Theater Historians
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 19 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 20 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 21 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 22 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 23 Getaway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs