Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 POS Tech 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks POS Tech Support Number
- 2 Tech 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks POS Tech Support Number
- 3 Adirondacks trip repot
- 4 Trip to Russia
- 5 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 Carmel CA lodging
- 8 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 9 Full Logic Solutions
- 10 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 11 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 12 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 13 Driving CA 395
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 16 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 17 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 18 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 19 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 20 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 21 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 24 Glacier National Park 2018
- 25 Hawaii wedding
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?