Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas