Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 From Seattle airport to the city
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 6 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 New York City Christmas Trip
- 14 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 15 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 16 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 23 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 24 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 25 Yellowstone in the winter?