Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 2 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 5 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Maui - luau question
- 10 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 11 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 14 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 Bryce and Zion planning
- 21 Country Walkers
- 22 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 23 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 24 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?