I have heard about art nights in Kapaa and Hanapepe. We are considering a return trip to Kauai in late summer and would like to visit one of them. Are both held weekly? We particularly like to see works in glass but also like painting and jewelry. Any thoughts as to which one offers the most enjoyable evening? Would your recommendation change if we visit with family who have small children? Might not have time to see both.
Kauai art nights
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 12 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 17 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 20 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 21 x mas
- 22 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 23 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 24 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 25 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!