I have heard about art nights in Kapaa and Hanapepe. We are considering a return trip to Kauai in late summer and would like to visit one of them. Are both held weekly? We particularly like to see works in glass but also like painting and jewelry. Any thoughts as to which one offers the most enjoyable evening? Would your recommendation change if we visit with family who have small children? Might not have time to see both.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 O cabelo é um filamento de proteína que cresce a partir
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 4 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/derma-vitalift/
- 5 http://lumalifteye.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 Nilichik Ak.
- 7 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 8 Las vegas +21
- 9 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 10 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 11 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 14 A day in Boston
- 15 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 Newport , RI
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Depot Bay OR
- 21 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 22 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 23 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 24 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 25 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport