I have heard about art nights in Kapaa and Hanapepe. We are considering a return trip to Kauai in late summer and would like to visit one of them. Are both held weekly? We particularly like to see works in glass but also like painting and jewelry. Any thoughts as to which one offers the most enjoyable evening? Would your recommendation change if we visit with family who have small children? Might not have time to see both.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 2 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 3 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 4 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 5 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 6 New York City Christmas 2015
- 7 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 8 Philadelphia to Boston
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 11 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 12 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 13 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 14 Advice on tipping
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 17 A Week in New York City
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report