I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Cost of living in Incline Village NV
- 3 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Hotels for 21 yr old near Portland? Help!!
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 11 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 14 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 15 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 16 East Coast in December
- 17 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 18 New England in the fall
- 19 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 20 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 21 N California trip questions
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice