I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 5 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover