I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Las Vegas in March
- 6 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 21 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!