I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 3 Seaside, California
- 4 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 5 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 6 Denali
- 7 JFK Terminal 8
- 8 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 9 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 12 Maine in May?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 17 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 21 What car service?
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria