I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 7 Day in Spokane
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation