I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 3 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 8 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 9 Beaches in Florida
- 10 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Nashville Questions
- 13 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 14 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 15 Downtown Chicago
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 19 Charleston Hotel Question
- 20 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 21 New Hampshire
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania