I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 2 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 3 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 4 Discounted Rental Car?
- 5 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 6 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 9 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 10 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 11 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 12 BYOB in New York City
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 15 Inexpensive family getaways
- 16 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 17 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 18 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 19 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 20 New York best app
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 23 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 25 Hawaii Cruise