I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 3 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 9 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 10 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 11 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 12 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 vermont lake
- 16 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 17 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 18 Seward without a car
- 19 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 21 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 23 flagstaff
- 24 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 25 sugestions