I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 USA trip
- 3 Alaskan coast travel options
- 4 Timeshare Nightmares
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 8 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 How to dress in Vegas
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Breckenridge in October
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?