I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 California: Getty museum
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 15 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 16 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 20 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 21 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 22 NYC with my 13 year old
- 23 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 Seattle Visit April