I am going with a friend to Kauai and am in need of suggestions for activities to do on the island.
- 26 years old females
- Staying for 10 days in Poipu at a condo rental (not a hotel)
- Very active
- I have been to Kauai with my family twice and my friend has been once (but only for a day, off a cruise ship)
Looking for suggestions on:
- Where to go for a surf lesson
- Which boat tour of the Napalei coast is the best (I have gone on Captain Andy's in 2009...remember loving it, but wondering if there are others?)
- A place to go for another "adventure" day - kayaking, hiking or something along those lines
- A place (not in a hotel chain! looking for somewhere more local...in Lihue is fine) to go for massages
- Any other "must see" things to do in Kauai...we are definitely going for a lot of relaxation with a few days of fun thrown in
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 2 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 traveling to Nashville
- 5 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 6 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 7 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 8 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Best route to Cody?
- 16 Las Vegas
- 17 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 18 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 national/state park in November
- 21 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 22 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 23 50th in Hawaii
- 24 Florida Family vacation in California
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV