What is the best month of year to visit the Tall Grass Prairie National Preserve in KS to see it in its maximum beauty? Also, where would you recommend to spend the night in that area?
Kansas--Tall Grass Prairie
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 2 layover
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 8 Road trip itinerary
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 11 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 16 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 19 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Burlington VT day trip