Thinking about taking my husband on a Kansas City limousine tour for our five year anniversary and I was wondering if anyone has used limo services here in the area? I've been looking into www.regalride.com. As an added note- where would be good areas to go? Should we do a tour of the plaza area, downtown or should I wait and give it to him around Christmas when the lights are up? Our anniversary is at the end of August.
Kansas City Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 charleston during Christmas Week
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 15 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 los angeles restaurants
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 2 or 3 nights in Hana