Thinking about taking my husband on a Kansas City limousine tour for our five year anniversary and I was wondering if anyone has used limo services here in the area? I've been looking into www.regalride.com. As an added note- where would be good areas to go? Should we do a tour of the plaza area, downtown or should I wait and give it to him around Christmas when the lights are up? Our anniversary is at the end of August.
Kansas City Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 Kennedy Space Center
- 11 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 12 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???