We'd like to take a road trip from Minnesota this summer with our 10 and 6 year old and are considering Kansas City or St. Louis. (They both seem a reasonable distance for driving and offer a major league ballpark--the only real criteria we have.) We enjoy activities like museums (though not really art), historical sightseeing, sports-related activities, and animals/nature. I've read about about both places in some gudebooks and simply can't choose. KC attractions that sound interesting are the zoo, Negro League museum, and Science City. STL attraction sound interesting are the Arch, Butterfly House, and City Museum. Any suggestions or insight about either city is welcome...make your case for why we should choose one over the other. Thanks!
Kansas City or St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 NBA tickets??
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 7 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Orlando for Work
- 12 camaro hire in waikiki
- 13 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 14 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 15 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 16 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 Sonoma or napa?
- 22 USA trip
- 23 Black Hills Trip Report
- 24 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 25 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?