We'd like to take a road trip from Minnesota this summer with our 10 and 6 year old and are considering Kansas City or St. Louis. (They both seem a reasonable distance for driving and offer a major league ballpark--the only real criteria we have.) We enjoy activities like museums (though not really art), historical sightseeing, sports-related activities, and animals/nature. I've read about about both places in some gudebooks and simply can't choose. KC attractions that sound interesting are the zoo, Negro League museum, and Science City. STL attraction sound interesting are the Arch, Butterfly House, and City Museum. Any suggestions or insight about either city is welcome...make your case for why we should choose one over the other. Thanks!
Kansas City or St. Louis?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 7 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Asheville NC without a car
- 10 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 11 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Myrtle Beach
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown