My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 3 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 4 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 5 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 6 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 7 San Diego
- 8 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 9 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 10 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 11 Driving at Night in YNP
- 12 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 13 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 16 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 17 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 My son's first day in New York
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 22 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 23 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley