My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skin Care Creams to Prevent Wrinkling
- 2 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 Staying outside DC
- 5 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 6 Unforgettable Excursion Company
- 7 Morocco tour
- 8 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 9 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 10 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 11 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 12 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 13 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 14 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 17 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 20 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 21 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 22 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 23 Road trip
- 24 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 25 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...