My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 12 10 Days in Maine
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 15 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 16 sugestions
- 17 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 18 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 More problems for Big Sur
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 23 Las Vegas trip report
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Boston area hotels