My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 2 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Maine
- 10 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 11 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 12 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 13 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 14 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 15 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 17 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 18 San Francisco to LA, road or rail?
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Overnight between Mt. Rushmore & YNP?
- 21 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 22 ALASKA - 10 + DAYS
- 23 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 24 Austin with Kids
- 25 Arriving EWR- which flight should I choose based on traffic to Manhattan