My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in NM?
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 Chicago to Charleston
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 How many states have you been to?
- 9 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia