My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Marco Island
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 things to do near Arches National Park
- 7 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 EX-LAX
- 14 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 15 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 16 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 My Book of Mormon review
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14