My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 4 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 Zion the narrows
- 6 Advice on Roadtrip
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 9 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 10 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 11 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 Hawaiian Islands
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Cabin in Asheville area
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics