My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.replennagereviews.com/derma-vibrance/
- 2 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 3 Quick Muscle Gain @ http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 4 Just How To Create Massive Biceps .
- 5 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/acai-plus-avis/
- 6 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 Derma Vibrance Skin Cream
- 9 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 ExoSlim is such a great weight loss option
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 14 Layover
- 15 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 16 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 19 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Seattle?
- 24 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 25 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC