My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tudor city -special help/info
- 2 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 3 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 4 Utah 2
- 5 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 6 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 7 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 8 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 9 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 12 must see and do's in Maui?
- 13 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 14 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 15 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 16 New York City - apartment locations
- 17 Boston to see Sargent works
- 18 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 19 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 20 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 21 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 22 Girls' Getaway
- 23 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 24 Car Rental in Sedona
- 25 places to stay south coast long island NY