My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Highway 1 motels
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 5 Pittsburgh Trip
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 8 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 9 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 10 Monterey whale watching
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 Wknd getaway within 2 hours of Denver
- 13 1.5 days in Chicago
- 14 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 15 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 18 Car Hire Alamo
- 19 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 20 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 21 Running kissimmee Florida
- 22 Mendocino Hiking
- 23 Paul Gauguin
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?