My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 3 Grand Canyon to LA
- 4 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 5 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 6 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 7 Where to stay in NYC
- 8 Death Valley
- 9 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 12 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 13 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 14 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 15 Nashville 2016
- 16 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 17 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 18 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 Colorado - Photography
- 21 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 22 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 23 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 24 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 25 Myrtle Beach, N.C.