My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine weather and temps
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 13 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 16 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 17 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 18 Alcatrez sold out
- 19 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 20 WA to CT
- 21 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 22 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 23 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 24 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens