My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 7 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list