My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 2 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Inexpensive family getaways
- 8 Valdez, Alaska
- 9 NJ to Florida drive
- 10 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 11 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 12 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 13 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 14 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 15 Discounted Rental Car?
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 22 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 23 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest