My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late night eating in Kauai
- 2 help from a true New Yorker.
- 3 Washington DC with kids
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 My road trip through southern US.
- 6 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Alaska independent tour for group
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Trip to northern California
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 Downtown Chicago
- 24 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 25 Alaska -public transport