My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 6 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 New York City-New Things?
- 9 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 10 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 11 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 12 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 13 DC - WW2 flyover
- 14 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 15 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 16 Romantic destination in the US
- 17 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 18 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 19 Kid School Admission
- 20 Mount Vernon?
- 21 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 22 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 25 First time to Hawaii (Maui)