My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 6 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 7 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 8 Road Trip
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 11 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 12 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 13 Whale watching
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 palm desert, CA
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 New York Trip
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 20 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 21 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada