My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 Western U.S. Road trip
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 7 Martha's Vineyard area
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 10 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 11 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 12 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 13 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 14 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 15 Returned from Sedona
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 18 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 19 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 22 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 23 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 24 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 25 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?