My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question