My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now Time For Best Figure
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Berkshires
- 7 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Sea world San Diego
- 10 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Las Vegas in March
- 15 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 16 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 19 Clearwater visit.
- 20 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 23 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 24 hotels near Denali
- 25 Dessert with a view in Monterey?