My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 2 New Orleans Weekend
- 3 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 4 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 5 Moving to New Jersey
- 6 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 7 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 8 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 East Coast Road Trip
- 11 West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 14 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 15 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 16 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 17 Car Needed in Austin?
- 18 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary