My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Kansas CIty, MO lifestyle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Calgary to Banff
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question