My fiance is being an offered a job in KC.We are both from NYC. I understand it will be a more laid back lifestyle which we both are already so that would not be a problem. We are both in our mid twenties so sometimes were going to want to go out and grab some drinks (not club like), we are also huge on fitness so if there are big gyms or great places to run and bike that would be wonderful. The only thing i'm skeptical about is the fact that there isnt a beach (i love the ocean) and i hear crime rate is up there =(
If anyone has some reviews of lifestyle in KC please help me out, it can help ease the decision process. Thanks !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 3 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 7 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 8 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 9 Downtown Denver hotel
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line