I don't do priceline very successfullly, but there are two four star hotels offered in downtown Kansas City MO. One is $89 a night; the other $129. I think they might be the Phillips and the Hyatt Regency. From reviews, I would like to do the Hyatt but not the Phillips. Anybody have any experience and/or advice. I've done well with hotwire, but they don't have prices anywhere near priceline. Thanks you.
Kansas City MO hotel on priceline
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 7 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Seward to Anchorage
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 New York City Parking
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 25 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge