I need advise. Someone else has booked us at the Comfort Inn on N.78th St. in Kansas City Kansas for 2 nights in June. Is this an OK place or do I want to find something else? Don't know anything about the area, so want to make sure it's at least safe, clean and fairly comfortable. Also, will have one full day and evening to explore. Any recommendations? We are a young 60 and like, outdoors, arts,history, people, fun pubs, and good food. Appreciate any input. Thanks
kansas city in june
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Where should I move to?
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013