I need advise. Someone else has booked us at the Comfort Inn on N.78th St. in Kansas City Kansas for 2 nights in June. Is this an OK place or do I want to find something else? Don't know anything about the area, so want to make sure it's at least safe, clean and fairly comfortable. Also, will have one full day and evening to explore. Any recommendations? We are a young 60 and like, outdoors, arts,history, people, fun pubs, and good food. Appreciate any input. Thanks
kansas city in june
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Motor House
- 4 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 Cape Ann area
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?