We'll have a day in Kansas City and are planning a visit to the World War I Museum and Jack Stack BBQ for dinner before our flight out of MCI at 8 pm. My parents will be with us for the day and will spend the night in KC before taking Amtrak home the next morning. We will drop them off at they hotel on the way to the airport. It looks like the Westin, Sheraton and Marriott are conveniently located to Union Station. Are there any other options? My dad usually chooses a hotel that offers "free" breakfast, so I thought I'd check, but a safe and convenient location are my main criteria.
Kansas City Hotels near Union Station
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 7 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 8 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 11 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 12 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 15 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 16 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 17 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 18 River Cafe
- 19 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 20 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 21 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 22 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 23 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas