If you were going to Kansas City and wanted to visit the Country Club Plaza, Power and Light District, and Westport, where would you stay? Price isn't an issue. We plan to go out to a piano bar and found one in Westport and the other in the P & L District. Also, needing recommendations for pizza, steak, and BBQ. Not necessarily Ruth Chris or the Capital Bar and Grille for steak but somewhere that is good but won't break the bank. Thanks in advance for your help!!
Kansas City Hotel Help Needed
View all United States activity »
- 1 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 8 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Where should I move to?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 Fripp island
- 22 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.