I need a inexpensive hotel near the airport. I am hoping to find a newer hotel that is a two or three star. We are only going to sleep there a few hours so the location and cleanliness are all that matter , but I don't want to stay in a run down or dirty place so hoping someone can tell me a recently built hotel? For example once we stayed in a brand new Super 8. It was a Super 8 so no great amenites but new so clean! Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Kansas City Airport Hotel
- 1 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 4 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 11 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 12 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 25 Memphis Tours