My 18 yo daughter and I will be in KC early next week for a few days, taking the car, staying in the Plaza. I haven't spent much time there in years. We'll be looking around the usual arty places, maybe see the WW1 Memorial.
Recommendations please for inexpensive local joints that might have food towards the veggie end of the spectrum? College-y areas maybe? We'll go to maybe one BBQ place; which should it be? I remember one place where they used to shout: HOW CAN AH HEP YEW?
Kansas Citians: regional, moderate priced and/or funky restaurants recs?
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway