I'm driving from Knoxville, TN to Seattle in about two weeks. I'm moving to Seattle and driving my car out there (my things are going separate with the movers). The route I'm taking is Knoxville to Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City to Topeka to Denver to Cheyenne to Salt Lake City to Boise up to Seattle. A friend is making the drive with me, and we'd like to stop and see "something of interest" in each state - whether it's the arch in St. Louis or the biggest ball of twine or something equally silly. I thought it would be fun to get some Fodorites' suggestions! Thanks!
Kansas and Colorado and Wyoming... oh my!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 4 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 10 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 11 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 14 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo