I'm driving from Knoxville, TN to Seattle in about two weeks. I'm moving to Seattle and driving my car out there (my things are going separate with the movers). The route I'm taking is Knoxville to Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City to Topeka to Denver to Cheyenne to Salt Lake City to Boise up to Seattle. A friend is making the drive with me, and we'd like to stop and see "something of interest" in each state - whether it's the arch in St. Louis or the biggest ball of twine or something equally silly. I thought it would be fun to get some Fodorites' suggestions! Thanks!
Kansas and Colorado and Wyoming... oh my!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 5 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 6 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 7 trip advice from TN to TX
- 8 san diego or nearby area
- 9 middlebury vt snow
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 12 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal