I'm driving from Knoxville, TN to Seattle in about two weeks. I'm moving to Seattle and driving my car out there (my things are going separate with the movers). The route I'm taking is Knoxville to Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City to Topeka to Denver to Cheyenne to Salt Lake City to Boise up to Seattle. A friend is making the drive with me, and we'd like to stop and see "something of interest" in each state - whether it's the arch in St. Louis or the biggest ball of twine or something equally silly. I thought it would be fun to get some Fodorites' suggestions! Thanks!
Kansas and Colorado and Wyoming... oh my!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 6 3 nights in Nashville
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Cape Cod in early April
- 10 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 11 Four days in DC
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary