I'm driving from Knoxville, TN to Seattle in about two weeks. I'm moving to Seattle and driving my car out there (my things are going separate with the movers). The route I'm taking is Knoxville to Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City to Topeka to Denver to Cheyenne to Salt Lake City to Boise up to Seattle. A friend is making the drive with me, and we'd like to stop and see "something of interest" in each state - whether it's the arch in St. Louis or the biggest ball of twine or something equally silly. I thought it would be fun to get some Fodorites' suggestions! Thanks!
Kansas and Colorado and Wyoming... oh my!
- 1 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 2 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 3 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 6 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 9 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 10 Northwest Trip
- 11 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 14 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 15 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 16 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 17 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 18 Blue ridge parkway
- 19 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 20 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 21 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 22 Western NC Zipline
- 23 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco
- 24 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 25 Yosemite Tent Camping for 4 Days with Kids