I'm driving from Knoxville, TN to Seattle in about two weeks. I'm moving to Seattle and driving my car out there (my things are going separate with the movers). The route I'm taking is Knoxville to Nashville to St. Louis to Kansas City to Topeka to Denver to Cheyenne to Salt Lake City to Boise up to Seattle. A friend is making the drive with me, and we'd like to stop and see "something of interest" in each state - whether it's the arch in St. Louis or the biggest ball of twine or something equally silly. I thought it would be fun to get some Fodorites' suggestions! Thanks!
Kansas and Colorado and Wyoming... oh my!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Cape Cod in early April
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 21 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 22 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 23 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Arizona road trip any changes?