My husband and I have reserved rooms at both the Sheridan Kaanapali and the Westin Kaanapali for our trip this January. Could someone please give us opinions on both? We are open to other suggestions as well. We have been to The Big Island (Kona & Hilo side) and Oahu (both Waikiki and the N. Shore). We are looking for water activities in Maui and some nightlife (dinner, etc.). We are also looking for a nice resort with amenities and a good weather spot. Opinions are greatly appreciated!
- 1 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 2 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 18 Memphis Tours
- 19 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 20 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 21 A Visit to Charleston
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 San Francisco Anniversary Trip