My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Jw Marroitt Essex Central Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 9 Places to stay in DC
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip