My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CALL@YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Chicago restaurants
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!