My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 2 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 3 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 4 Across country drive
- 5 http://deal4supplements.com/maxtropin/
- 6 Traveling with an infant
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 9 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 10 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 11 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 16 St Louis
- 17 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 18 Nashville restaurants
- 19 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 20 Yosemite Hike
- 21 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 22 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 23 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 24 Restaurants in DC
- 25 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging