My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Christmas Napa Valley
- 3 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 6 Your favourite places in New York City
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 9 Las vegas +21
- 10 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 11 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 12 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 19 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 20 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 21 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 22 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 23 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 24 Newark to Paris
- 25 A June trip to Kauai