My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Jw Marroitt Essex Central Park
- 1 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?