My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Jw Marroitt Essex Central Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 7 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 Washington DC Metro
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Road trip through the south
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Myrtle Beach
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving