My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 nuriva
- 2 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 3 Zyntix Male Enhancement - Pills to Boost Your Manliness
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 6 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 8 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 9 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 16 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 17 I95
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Wine Country
- 20 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 21 San Francisco first visit.
- 22 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 23 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 24 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 25 Hawaii Help