My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 2 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 5 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 6 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 7 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 8 Moving to Montana
- 9 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 10 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 11 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 Savanah GA
- 17 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 18 Florida with a 2 year old
- 19 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 20 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 25 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?