My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Naples fl
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Downtown Chicago
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Summer vacation
- 19 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 23 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?