My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 4 Arizona in late January
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 A Few Days in Asheville
- 8 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 11 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 12 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 13 Key West
- 14 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime