My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab UT Accommendations
- 2 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 4 Remove Unwanted Fat From Your Body With Optimum Garcinia Plus
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 http://www.xtgenixau.com/proshred-elite-reviews/
- 7 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 8 Grade 12 subjects
- 9 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 10 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 11 http://www.catchyfitness.com/staminon/
- 12 http://www.cogniqtry.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 13 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 14 http://brainpillsreviews.com/no2-shred/
- 15 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 16 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 17 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 18 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 19 Building Missteps
- 20 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 21 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 22 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 23 Advise on trip
- 24 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 25 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested