My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/follinique/
- 2 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 5 limousine help
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 8 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 11 Washington DC
- 12 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 15 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 16 Chicago Stamina
- 17 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 18 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 20 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 21 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 25 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks