My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 San Antonio shopping
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...