Just returned home and wanted to comment on this property. It was perfect for the price. Here's what we got: One bedroom (king, but twins available), living room (pull out double w/tv/vcr),full kitchen (full refrigerator w/ice maker, full micro, toaster, coffee pot, all dishes, pans ,silverware, and all the touches of dish towels, pot holders, paper towels, amenities like coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even popcorn. It included breakfast (buffet), parking, free laundry(even had a laundry basket in the room!), fitness center, pool, basketball (lighted)court, video library, small store, but most of all it was CLEAN. Free shuttle to Disney. All for $103 weekends. Would stay again. They have two bedroom, two bath available.
Just stayed at Staybridge Suites-Disneyland (LA)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- Best tours
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 3 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 4 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 San Diego Public Transportation
- 8 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 9 The Quarter, Frog City, and elsewhere
- 10 Yellowstone Dining
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Colorado trip
- 13 Cape cod and Acadia
- 14 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Things to do around New York
- 18 Savannah GA
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Hotels near beach orange county
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 DC - WW2 flyover
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot