Just returned home and wanted to comment on this property. It was perfect for the price. Here's what we got: One bedroom (king, but twins available), living room (pull out double w/tv/vcr),full kitchen (full refrigerator w/ice maker, full micro, toaster, coffee pot, all dishes, pans ,silverware, and all the touches of dish towels, pot holders, paper towels, amenities like coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even popcorn. It included breakfast (buffet), parking, free laundry(even had a laundry basket in the room!), fitness center, pool, basketball (lighted)court, video library, small store, but most of all it was CLEAN. Free shuttle to Disney. All for $103 weekends. Would stay again. They have two bedroom, two bath available.
Just stayed at Staybridge Suites-Disneyland (LA)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego