Just returned home and wanted to comment on this property. It was perfect for the price. Here's what we got: One bedroom (king, but twins available), living room (pull out double w/tv/vcr),full kitchen (full refrigerator w/ice maker, full micro, toaster, coffee pot, all dishes, pans ,silverware, and all the touches of dish towels, pot holders, paper towels, amenities like coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even popcorn. It included breakfast (buffet), parking, free laundry(even had a laundry basket in the room!), fitness center, pool, basketball (lighted)court, video library, small store, but most of all it was CLEAN. Free shuttle to Disney. All for $103 weekends. Would stay again. They have two bedroom, two bath available.
Just stayed at Staybridge Suites-Disneyland (LA)
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 7 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 St. Augustine, Florida
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 17 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 24 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown