Just returned home and wanted to comment on this property. It was perfect for the price. Here's what we got: One bedroom (king, but twins available), living room (pull out double w/tv/vcr),full kitchen (full refrigerator w/ice maker, full micro, toaster, coffee pot, all dishes, pans ,silverware, and all the touches of dish towels, pot holders, paper towels, amenities like coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even popcorn. It included breakfast (buffet), parking, free laundry(even had a laundry basket in the room!), fitness center, pool, basketball (lighted)court, video library, small store, but most of all it was CLEAN. Free shuttle to Disney. All for $103 weekends. Would stay again. They have two bedroom, two bath available.
Just stayed at Staybridge Suites-Disneyland (LA)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Need limo service from JFK
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 14 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 17 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 18 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 19 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 20 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 21 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State