Just returned home and wanted to comment on this property. It was perfect for the price. Here's what we got: One bedroom (king, but twins available), living room (pull out double w/tv/vcr),full kitchen (full refrigerator w/ice maker, full micro, toaster, coffee pot, all dishes, pans ,silverware, and all the touches of dish towels, pot holders, paper towels, amenities like coffee, tea, hot chocolate and even popcorn. It included breakfast (buffet), parking, free laundry(even had a laundry basket in the room!), fitness center, pool, basketball (lighted)court, video library, small store, but most of all it was CLEAN. Free shuttle to Disney. All for $103 weekends. Would stay again. They have two bedroom, two bath available.
Just stayed at Staybridge Suites-Disneyland (LA)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 2 A Student’s Perspective of Philadelphia and Washington DC:
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 Dont rent a car from Buchbinder car rental if you go Europe
- 5 New York city--best time to visit??
- 6 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 7 California & French Polynesia
- 8 New Orleans November 2014- Trip Report
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 12 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 13 General Utah planning questions
- 14 Fun weekend in NYC, including a GTG
- 15 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 16 Maui Luau?
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 20 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 21 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)