The Newseum is fabulous. We spent all day there. Really well done. The WWII monument is brilliant! Beautiful! Of course can never get enough of the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Wall, nurses, FDR and MLKing. Loved MLKing but thought al litle austere. Great city. Thanks for the tip on the Newseum!!! A little disappointed in Vietnam Wall because am used to seeing personal mementos there. They were so touching and interesting.
Just returned---my favorite sites and museums
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!!
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Metro Card Options
- 5 Oahu
- 6 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 getting around DC
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Newport Restaurants
- 20 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route