The Newseum is fabulous. We spent all day there. Really well done. The WWII monument is brilliant! Beautiful! Of course can never get enough of the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Wall, nurses, FDR and MLKing. Loved MLKing but thought al litle austere. Great city. Thanks for the tip on the Newseum!!! A little disappointed in Vietnam Wall because am used to seeing personal mementos there. They were so touching and interesting.
Just returned---my favorite sites and museums
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Get Gift Through Subscripton Box?
- 2 SEATTLE / BALLARD – mini TR about a great wedding visit
- 3 Seattle - newby questions
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 7 suggestions for restaurants/ breweries/wineries- Northern coast
- 8 Restaurants Chicago June
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 11 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 12 tip for valet parking
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 California: Getty museum
- 15 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 16 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 NYC hotel/July
- 19 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 20 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 21 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 25 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco