The Newseum is fabulous. We spent all day there. Really well done. The WWII monument is brilliant! Beautiful! Of course can never get enough of the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Wall, nurses, FDR and MLKing. Loved MLKing but thought al litle austere. Great city. Thanks for the tip on the Newseum!!! A little disappointed in Vietnam Wall because am used to seeing personal mementos there. They were so touching and interesting.
Just returned---my favorite sites and museums
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 5 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 6 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 7 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 8 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?