We just returned from Naples, What a wonderful place!! We stayed at the Hotel Escalante. 2 blocks from the beach. We loved the location. Walked to 5th Ave for dinner and shopping everyday. Also could walk to 3rd Ave. where more shopping and wonderful places to eat are. We loved Chops, Pazzo, Yabbas and Campiello(sit in the courtyard area, Very pretty)aslo did the Ritz for lunch by the pool. Enjoyed The village on venetian bay and waterside shops for shopping. We watched to sun set at the Naples Pier. The trolley ride is a nice overview of Naples. Enjoyed it so much.
Just returned from Naples, FL
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 Kauai golf
- 4 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Cape Ann area
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 23 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants