Just curious, is it just me, or has anyone else who travels, find themselves sick on vacation or after? This is my 3rd vacation where I've gotten sick. I think it's the nasty germs in the airplane. I seem to be the lucky person who always gets sitted near someone who is sneezing & coughing the entire flight. Why me!!! I'm tired of catching the bug and feeling miserable when going on vacation. Is it just me?
Just got back from vacation, and got sick !!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 8 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK