Hello I will be arriving in Juneau May 8th via the Carnival Miracle, I was looking into doing the Mendenhall Trek and climb with the Above and Beyond company. Anyone interested in joining my boyfriend and I on this tour. I am 25 and he is 24, however as long as you are over the age of 12 and are open to adventure, we welcome you to join us. We get an incredible group rate if its 3 or more people in a group. No experience is neccesary, just a lifetime oppurtunity.
Juneau May 8th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 New Orleans pictures
- 7 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 8 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 9 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans