Trying to find out if mid June is horrible to travel to St Louis (weather wise). Husband has a business trip we thought about turning into a little vacation. Will be travelling with a ten and two year old and hoped to visit the zoo and the botanical gardens. Looked up the weather for typical June, but know know if the upper 80's mean the same thing there as they do in the deep south. Thanks.
June Weather in St Louis
View all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 3 Eldorado Palace has no deposit bonus
- 4 Ocean Front Hotel in San Diego
- 5 San Diego or Hawaii
- 6 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 7 West Coast Road Trip
- 8 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 9 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 10 los angeles sunday brunch
- 11 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 15 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 16 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 17 SmarterVegas Question
- 18 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 19 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 20 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 21 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 22 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE