Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE Pennsylvania?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Boulder area
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 4 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 12 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 13 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 14 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations