Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE Pennsylvania?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah