Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE PA area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 4 Back from Miami Beach
- 5 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 6 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 7 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 8 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 9 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 10 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 13 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 16 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 17 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 18 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 19 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 20 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 21 One Night in Dallas
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 24 San Diego - wher to stay
- 25 Seattle Needing some help please