Any suggestions on where to hold a family reunion in June. Typically, we rent one big house (sleeps 6-10) as the gathering place - deck + open living space for 30+ folks - half adults, half kids. We're only there for dinner and kid exchange of Christmas gifts - yes, we, the extended family, celebrates Christmas in the summer months where travel/schedules are a bit easier. The families typically stay in closeby hotels. We've rented @ Bear Creak (Poconos), Eagle Rock (Hazleton PA) as there was golf, lakes and other activities. It's just a weekend so Saturday is the activities day as Fri/Sun are travel days - we come from New England (MA), Maryland (Annapolis) & Philadelphia areas. Would be good to have it within 3-5 hours for all. We're looking into Lake Wallenpaupack but any other communities/areas with hotel lodging nearby? Thanks!
June Family Reunion - NE PA area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 2 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 3 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 4 Houston in September
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 9 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 10 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 14 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 15 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 16 Whale watching
- 17 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 18 palm desert, CA
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 21 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 22 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia