We are looking for a good hotel/resort for a week in June north or northwewst of Washington D.C. and within 4 1/2 hours driving distance (since my mother is 85 years old). There will be 14 of us--my mother, her 5 middle-aged children and three husbands, and 5 teenage (16-19 years old) grandchildren. We are looking for a nice place (so expensive is fine) that has a variety of activities in the area (beach or mountain) to keep us all active and happy. Meals included is fine, although they need to be pretty good-we were not crazy about the quality of food at the Homestead. Any suggestions?
June family get together in Jersey/Delaware coast or Poconos/Catskills
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 9 A Visit to Charleston
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 18 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 19 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions