Looking for best experiences and favorite coastal places to stay for a week to 10 days in June. Sister and I--in our mid 50's--have interests in photography, hiking, crafting, shopping, much love street art fairs, eating in out of the way and quirky places, and doing anything off the beaten path as well as all things touristy. Particularly seeking a sort of central location to plant ourselves for the duration of our stay, from which we'll venture off on a few day trips. A cottage, B & B, nice hotel - where have you stayed that you've never forgotten or will never return??
June 2011 Maine vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 A day in Dallas
- 12 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 18 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!