Our family will be in Edwards, Colorado July 12 for a wedding. We want to stay in Colorado for 2 weeks after the wedding to enjoy the Colorado Summer. We are considering renting a home in one location for 2 weeks and using it as a home base for activities, but not sure where the best place would be to do that. We would welcome all suggestions for where to stay and what to do for the last half of July. Hikes, biking, river rafting, zip lines, music festivals, take in hot springs??? Not sure where to start. We have 3 teen girls (ages 19,16, and 13) -- all fairly athletic and adventurous. Thanks in advance for any advice.
July Colorado Vacation with Older Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 10 Best Destination in USA
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 14 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 x mas
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please