Our family will be in Edwards, Colorado July 12 for a wedding. We want to stay in Colorado for 2 weeks after the wedding to enjoy the Colorado Summer. We are considering renting a home in one location for 2 weeks and using it as a home base for activities, but not sure where the best place would be to do that. We would welcome all suggestions for where to stay and what to do for the last half of July. Hikes, biking, river rafting, zip lines, music festivals, take in hot springs??? Not sure where to start. We have 3 teen girls (ages 19,16, and 13) -- all fairly athletic and adventurous. Thanks in advance for any advice.
July Colorado Vacation with Older Teens
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Santa Barbara, California
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley