Will be in Boston for the 4th this year & wondering where is the best viewing for fireworks?
Staying our 2 teens & would be interested in a good hotel within walking distance too.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Wailea Restaurants?
- 3 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 4 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 5 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 6 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 A week in NYC - first timers
- 9 DC -> Boulder
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 15 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 20 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 21 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 22 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 23 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State