I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
July 4th 2011 - LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Universal studios/Orlando
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 6 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Alaska
- 15 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 18 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner