I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 영화카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／영화카지노
- 2 사설토토 ▣§▣ LET-CC.COM 추:gobet
- 3 우리바카라／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／우리바카라
- 4 우리카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／우리카지노
- 5 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 6 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 7 A Week in New York City
- 8 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 9 Yosemite Visit
- 10 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 11 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Best route to Cody?
- 14 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 15 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 16 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 17 Florida Family vacation in California
- 18 New York City Christmas 2015
- 19 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 20 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 24 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 25 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways