I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 2 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Inn at Key West
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 Short Notice
- 8 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 9 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 10 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 usa roadtrip
- 13 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 14 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 15 Where to live in the North East
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Short Oregon Trip
- 18 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 19 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 20 Another Great DC Trip
- 21 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 22 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 23 Black History Museum
- 24 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 25 Chicago 2017