I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 2 las vegas anyone
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Restaurant Help Needed
- 5 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 6 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 7 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 8 Foliage in Vermont
- 9 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 12 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 13 Finding Steve Perry
- 14 Grand Canyon
- 15 Washington DC
- 16 New England itinerary help
- 17 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 18 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 19 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 20 Columbia River Gorge
- 21 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 22 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 23 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 24 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 25 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake