I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Vacation
- 2 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 HOROSCOPE ZODIAC SIGNS DATES
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 DC restaurant report
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 10 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 Northern California Redwoods
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 15 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 16 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 17 Neue Galerie
- 18 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 19 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 20 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 21 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 22 Arizona in winter
- 23 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 24 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 25 Arizona in late January