I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 2 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 5 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 6 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 7 Michigan Auto Law
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 10 Are you searching used car site?
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Great OR beach house locations?
- 13 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 14 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january