I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 2 Colorado itinerary
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 5 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 6 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 9 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 10 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 11 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 12 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 13 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 14 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 15 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 16 Oregon Coast question
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 19 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 20 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 21 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Moving to Montana
- 23 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 24 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 25 Tetons, Yellowstone help