I am arriving in LA on July 3rd late at night and plan on staying at the Maya Hotel By Hilton in Long Beach for 2 nights before moving on to Beverley Hills.
Its our first time in the USA and we have heard that by staying there, the best place to witness 4th July celebrations is on the beach or near the Queen Mary.
Can anyone recommend any hints or activites that we may enjoy?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 3 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 4 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 International transferring planes at CDG
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food