Headed to Julian for a daytrip from San Diego with our preschool-aged boys. We’ll be spending a few hours at Smith Ranch, and of course having apple pie. On the way out, we’ll take 67 to 78 through Ramona. I think this takes us by Dudley’s Bakery. On the way home, we’ll take 79 to 8 through Descanso. Anything we should stop and check out on the way? Small family hikes are fine, but we won’t have our boots or supplies since there is no room in our luggage this time.
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Kauai golf
- 4 Cape Ann area
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please