The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 2 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 3 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 4 First time to Alaska
- 5 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 6 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 7 Hawaii - where?
- 8 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 BBQ
- 11 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 12 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 13 Anaheim - no car
- 14 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 15 Pacific Northwest
- 16 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 17 Things to do in NYC
- 18 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 19 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 20 24 days out west
- 21 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 22 Hawaii Cruise
- 23 New York best app
- 24 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 25 New Orleans Streetcars