The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK to Washington
- 2 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 3 Christmas in Colorado
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 9 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 10 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 11 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 12 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 13 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 14 How much time in Badlands?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 18 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 19 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 20 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 21 Where to live in the North East
- 22 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 25 Houston during hurricane