The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle - newby questions
- 2 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 5 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 9 Mackinac or Holland?
- 10 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 13 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 14 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 15 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 16 Places to stay in TX...?
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 19 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 20 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 21 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 24 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do