The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Get You Greater Muscles
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth