The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 Santa Fe Itineray
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 7 Arches Devils Garden
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Big Sure in June
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Savannah hotel
- 15 Utah National Parks visit
- 16 marriot cypress harbour
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 19 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 20 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 23 Retiring to Tucson
- 24 Trinity Site, NM
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids