The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 2 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 3 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 4 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 11 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 Hawaii Help
- 19 Summer in Michigan
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 Glacier National Park