The last of my interviews is tomorrow (starting at 8 am - yuck).
Today was mostly a travel day, starting at 6 am and ending after 6 pm EST. Not super fun, but lots of thinking and sleeping. Took a shared ride van from the Charleston airport for $12. Not a big hassle/deal. Checked into Ashley B and B. I miss my Courtyard desks and more room, but it should work out okay. The wireless is good. Walked to Hominany Grill nearby and had a great special chicken/avocado/orange salad. Now planning to work and read before an early bedtime.
I'm kind of bummed, to be honest. Tomorrow I have an interview until 2 to 2:30 and then coffee with a friend. I'm hoping to walk from MUSC to Dudley on Ann's for a drink before walking from there to Blossom for dinner. Not sure if that is practical, but the weekend transportation seems to be very limited. The real bad news for me is that Sunday morning/early afternoon was meant to be my sightseeing day, but virtually nothing is open until 1 or 2, and my flight is at 4:45. Not sure what to do with my time ...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Visting a friend during layover
- 3 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 4 Chicago restaurants
- 5 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 6 Newark long term parking
- 7 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 8 Road trip advice needed please
- 9 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 10 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Help plan my trip please
- 13 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 florida gulf coast
- 17 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 18 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 19 Maui, early August
- 20 Going to the sun road open
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 Alaska trip itinerary
- 23 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Tioga Pass opening this week!