We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Convert damaged OST and PST file
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 New orleans recs for family
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 9 Later Winter around Mobile
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Florida keys trip
- 16 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 19 Florida beach vacation
- 20 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 21 Hawaii Help
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 24 HAWAII; HELP!
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago