We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thecrazymass.com/fatorgenius/
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/revitatone-skin-eye-cream/
- 3 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 4 San Francisco to San Diego
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/trubiotrim-review/
- 6 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 7 Shenandoah National park
- 8 Dinner in Anchorage
- 9 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 10 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 11 Arizona PHX car rental
- 12 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 13 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 14 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 15 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 16 Things to do in NYC
- 17 BBQ
- 18 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 19 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 20 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.
- 24 Sandford Airport
- 25 Upcoming Alaska Trip