We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 Las vegas and nearby
- 8 Cape Cod trip report
- 9 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 10 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 14 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 20 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip