We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So help me
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 5 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 6 Short Notice
- 7 Inn at Key West
- 8 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 9 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 14 Another Great DC Trip
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 17 arizona rte 66
- 18 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 19 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 20 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 21 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 22 usa roadtrip
- 23 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 24 Where to live in the North East
- 25 Hawaii and...where?