We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 7 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 8 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 9 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 10 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 11 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 12 New Hampshire
- 13 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 17 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 18 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 19 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 Nashville Questions
- 23 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Downtown Chicago