We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Airbnb seattle
- 4 Nashville or Nashville and New Orleans
- 5 Photos of otters and other wildlife at Moss Landing
- 6 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 7 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 8 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 9 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 10 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 11 Texas info
- 12 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 13 Leisurely Car Trip from Atlanta to Sacramento?
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 16 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 19 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 20 Dallas airport to bush library
- 21 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 22 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 23 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 25 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids