We will be travelling to NYC shortly and would like some advice on airport transfers.
We will be arriving into JFK in the evening after a 16hr flight ... as a couple of travellers are elderly are we better off booking a shuttle van service to the hotel or private car eg; Execucar).
Also departing from Newark on very early am flight - again is the shuttle van the better option or private car due to the early departure.
Also, what is the recommended check in time for domestic flights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 best health clubs with lap pools
- 3 10 days vacation in California
- 4 Trinity Site, NM
- 5 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 North Carolina airports
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 14 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 22 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017