We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 2 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 3 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 6 My Book of Mormon review
- 7 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 SFO International Airport
- 12 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice