We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 6 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 7 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 14 Philly
- 15 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Pub with food in Seattle
- 22 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 23 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)