We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 9 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 California San Diego area lodging
- 14 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 24 Hana hotels in August
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego