We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 2 Portland Restaurant for Solo Birthday Dinner?
- 3 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 4 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 5 New Hampshire foliage this weekend
- 6 2014 Kauai Restaurant Reviews by ALEDM
- 7 Quick Question re: Charleston and Savannah
- 8 What we did during our 2 months on Kauai
- 9 Fall colors drives in MO
- 10 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 11 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 New York, New York...
- 14 Christmas fun at....Hershey, Sesame Place, or Dutch Wonderland
- 15 How many nights in Nashville and what not to miss
- 16 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 17 Martini Anyone?
- 18 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 21 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 22 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.