We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 2 Coronado Ferry
- 3 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 4 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 5 Maine in latter half of September
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Colorado trip
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 12 DC - WW2 flyover
- 13 Colorado trip in early May
- 14 Cape cod and Acadia
- 15 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 18 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 19 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 22 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel