We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Calgary to Banff
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question