We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Yellowstone Dining
- 4 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 7 Alaska- Best tours
- 8 Cape cod and Acadia
- 9 Coronado Ferry
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 First visit in New Mexico
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Hotels near beach orange county
- 18 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 21 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 25 Seattle hotels