We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
- 1 Help with NYC transit
- 2 Williamsburg VA
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 new orleans swamp tours
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 Baseball Road Trip
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 18 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 19 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 25 1st time in Boston --need advice