We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 3 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 6 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 7 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 8 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 14 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 15 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 16 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 17 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 18 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 19 Romantic destination in the US
- 20 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 Mount Vernon?
- 23 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 24 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report