We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 3 Ackislander
- 4 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 9 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 10 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 16 Cross Country RV Trip
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?