We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 3 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Dining in D.C.
- 12 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Washington DC Metro
- 15 Kennebunkport and....?
- 16 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 17 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 21 Wedding in Hawaii
- 22 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 23 rain in Kauai
- 24 Alaska cruise and land
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?