We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 2 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 Theater Historians
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?