We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 2 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 5 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 8 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 9 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 12 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 13 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 14 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 15 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 16 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 17 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 18 Hawaii
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 21 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 22 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 25 Highway 1 Roadtrip