We are a family of 5 with 3 teens. We don't want to split up into two taxis. What is the best way to get from JFK to Radio City Apt? The subway is not an option because of our luggage. Should I book a car service in advance or will it be easy to get a taxi van at the airport without a long wait? We arrive at 2:15 PM on a Friday. Also, we fly out of LAGUARDIA the following week. Should I book a car service in advance? Thanks.
JFK to Radio City Apt for family of 5
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 2 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 3 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 4 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 9 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 10 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 11 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 12 10 day trip
- 13 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 14 Utah restaurants
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 16 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 17 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 18 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 19 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 20 Venice tourist travel pass
- 21 Crossville, TN in March
- 22 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston