I'm flying into JFK and need to get to Philadelphia or Doylestown, PA. Is there a train or direct bus I can take?
JFK to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 2 Laissez les bon temps rouler?
- 3 Santa Fe
- 4 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 5 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 6 Upstate New York with an 11yr old
- 7 DC to NYC in September
- 8 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 9 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 10 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 11 Santa Fe dining questions
- 12 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 13 Brief tour of Charleston, SC
- 14 Lommila/Lomila
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 17 Getting to Fedex Field Washington DC from Crystal City
- 18 Metro pass
- 19 Washington
- 20 House Rental Ideas or Advice in/near Branson
- 21 A Fun weekend in NYC July 4-6
- 22 Utah National Parks Help
- 23 Albuquerque vs Santa Fe? ...and a few other New Mexico questions
- 24 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 25 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19