I'm flying into JFK and need to get to Philadelphia or Doylestown, PA. Is there a train or direct bus I can take?
JFK to Philadelphia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 9 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 10 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 11 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 14 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 15 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 3 nights in Nashville
- 23 San Diego to Seattle
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii