we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 2 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 3 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 4 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 5 Family Trip advice please?!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 8 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 9 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 10 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 11 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 12 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 15 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 16 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 23 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 24 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66