we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 disneyland
- 4 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 7 Key West
- 8 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 9 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 12 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 13 moving to Florida
- 14 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 15 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!