we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
jfk to niagara falls by road
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 7 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Rental Services
- 17 Safety in New Orleans
- 18 Road to Hana
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands