we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 9 What to request?
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 What to see in Portland
- 13 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 20 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 25 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas