we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 2 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 3 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 4 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 8 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 9 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 10 Electric Lettuce SouthWest Dispensary
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 13 Florida with a 2 year old
- 14 7 days in colorado
- 15 yk's family trip to The Berkshires, July 2017
- 16 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 19 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 20 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum
- 21 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Is a trip to the Florida keys for us?
- 24 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 25 Annual Trip to NOLA - Satchmo and Flooding ?!?