we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 3 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 4 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 5 California Trip
- 6 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 7 Need help nailing down the details
- 8 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 9 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 Turo?
- 12 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 13 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 14 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 15 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 16 NYC For The Day
- 17 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 US whole month of January where to