we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 14 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 15 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 16 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 20 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 21 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 22 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 23 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 24 Costco Travel
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels