we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The District by Hilton Club
- 2 Which island for teens
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 5 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 6 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 10 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Paris on my own
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 20 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 21 Traveling with an infant
- 22 Birthday vacation ideas
- 23 Kauai helicopter flight
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US