we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 3 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 8 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 9 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation