we are a family of 5 arriving JFK 7.30pm from LAX in early October, with time difference we will be on LA time, 4.30pm and with time constraints would like to hire car and head straight out towards Niagara Falls. From Australia we are used to driving and propose to drive for 3-5 hours stop overnight and then drive into Niagara Falls the next morning, overnight that night perhaps Buffalo or somwhere just out, and drive back to NY on the third day. Is this possible? It really is just to be able to show kids, 14,12 & 8,Niagara Falls, need the quickest route possible with any recommendations of overnight stopover points to make journey as quick and easy as possible.
Thanks in advance for any ideas or options.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black History Museum
- 2 Chicago 2017
- 3 Another Great DC Trip
- 4 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 5 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 6 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu