So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination