So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/white-light-smile/
- 2 http://infosupplement.com/erect-on-demand
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 4 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 5 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 6 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 7 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 8 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 9 Hiking 'the wave'
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 12 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 13 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 14 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 15 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 16 las vegas anyone
- 17 Restaurant Help Needed
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Finding Steve Perry
- 22 Grand Canyon
- 23 Washington DC
- 24 New England itinerary help
- 25 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?