So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week motorcycle ride
- 2 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 5 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 6 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Traveling across the US
- 10 Broadway
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Not enough time, i guess..
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 14 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 15 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 16 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 17 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 18 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father
- 19 4 Days in Juneau?
- 20 South Dakota "base camp"
- 21 Colorado Family whitewater rafting
- 22 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons
- 25 Maine weather and temps
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?