So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 More problems for Big Sur
- 4 Rules of the NY Subway
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 8 What to see in Portland
- 9 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 10 Great Falls or Helena?
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 16 Las Vegas trip report
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Lunch in Central Park
- 19 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 20 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?