So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 2 help me plan a Cali trip
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Mesa Verde question
- 9 Planning our Move
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?