So I want to go to Long Island this summer and flying into Islip is not an option because there is no non stop service from my city. I was wondering which airport, LGA or JFK, would be better to use? I'm looking for ease of navigating in and out of the airport with a rental car and ease of drive to my destination of Sag Harbor.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Key West luxury hotels
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 9 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 20 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 21 I95
- 22 Rafting the Colorado
- 23 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 24 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 25 Uber boston
JFK or LGA - Which is better airport for going to Long Island?