Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to New Mexico
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 costco Big island
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 6 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 7 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Wedding gifts?
- 10 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 13 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 14 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 15 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 16 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 19 Layover
- 20 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival