Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Get off of your Muscle Building Online
- 6 http://hikehealth.com/
- 7 http://hikehealth.com/crevalor-and-megatropin/
- 8 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 9 Trip to northern California
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 First Trip to Texas -
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 14 Washington DC with kids
- 15 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 16 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 17 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 20 Sedona for a Month
- 21 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 24 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 25 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?