Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 4 Mystic CT
- 5 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 6 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 7 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 10 A June trip to Kauai
- 11 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 12 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 15 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 16 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 17 Orlando - condoleances
- 18 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 19 1st trip to Colorado
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 22 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Thanksgiving Day in NYC