Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 7 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 Atlanta With Toddler
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Turo?
- 14 USA family tour
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation