Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 2 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 3 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 4 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 5 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 6 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Big Sur Help!!
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 19 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 20 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 21 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 25 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn