Could someone pls help dishing out some advice.
I am arriving at T4, but need to head to T7 to fetch my mum, we will be taking different flights from different countries.
Ffirst time in NY for both of us, mum does not speak much
English, a little concerned she might get lost, hence decided to fetch her at her terminal, and clear custom together.
1. The best way to do that
2. Do i need to pick up my luggage at T4, cleared the custom, before I can make my way to T7?
JFK- from Terminal 4 to Terminal 7?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 2 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 3 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 4 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 5 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 6 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 7 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 8 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 15 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 16 Kauai Garden tours
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell