I will be flying from Venice to JFK -- I will have 1 hr and 55 minutes for customs and security before my connecting flight -- flight from Venice arrives at JFK at 4:35 p.m. on a Sunday. Will I have enough time? (Last year I flew in from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta thinking my 3 hour layover was much too long, but it ended up being just about right-- which brings up another question -- I don't recall having TWO long security screenings on international arrivals before -- even the people LEAVING the airport in Atlanta had to go through security before exiting the terminal-- full body scanner, etc. --- I could not figure that one out!)
JFK -- customs and security
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 6 New England September
- 7 NYC taxi vs car service
- 8 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 9 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Austin Food Trucks
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 searching for urban master planned community
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Condos near Disney World
- 18 family celebration trip
- 19 Deep South sept 2015
- 20 Hawaii Group Travel
- 21 New York To Ashville NC
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?