I will be flying from Venice to JFK -- I will have 1 hr and 55 minutes for customs and security before my connecting flight -- flight from Venice arrives at JFK at 4:35 p.m. on a Sunday. Will I have enough time? (Last year I flew in from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta thinking my 3 hour layover was much too long, but it ended up being just about right-- which brings up another question -- I don't recall having TWO long security screenings on international arrivals before -- even the people LEAVING the airport in Atlanta had to go through security before exiting the terminal-- full body scanner, etc. --- I could not figure that one out!)
JFK -- customs and security
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Wedding venue in NH
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon