I will be flying from Venice to JFK -- I will have 1 hr and 55 minutes for customs and security before my connecting flight -- flight from Venice arrives at JFK at 4:35 p.m. on a Sunday. Will I have enough time? (Last year I flew in from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta thinking my 3 hour layover was much too long, but it ended up being just about right-- which brings up another question -- I don't recall having TWO long security screenings on international arrivals before -- even the people LEAVING the airport in Atlanta had to go through security before exiting the terminal-- full body scanner, etc. --- I could not figure that one out!)
JFK -- customs and security
View all United States activity »
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 12 Vero Beach FL
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?