I will be flying from Venice to JFK -- I will have 1 hr and 55 minutes for customs and security before my connecting flight -- flight from Venice arrives at JFK at 4:35 p.m. on a Sunday. Will I have enough time? (Last year I flew in from Liberia, Costa Rica to Atlanta thinking my 3 hour layover was much too long, but it ended up being just about right-- which brings up another question -- I don't recall having TWO long security screenings on international arrivals before -- even the people LEAVING the airport in Atlanta had to go through security before exiting the terminal-- full body scanner, etc. --- I could not figure that one out!)
JFK -- customs and security
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 How to plan San Diego trip
- 12 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Airport luggage tamparing
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego