We will be visiting NYC over the Memorial Day weekend and have opted to stay at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City. We typically stay in the city, but we (three middle aged couples) decided to try something different and the views of NYC from the hotel look beautiful. My question is concerning parking. The parking at the hotel is $32.00 a day. When we stay in the city, we park at Newark Airport and take transportation in. We may have to do that this time also...park at the airport and take a cab or shuttle. Does anyone know if there are surface lots somewhere close to the hotel that would be cheaper than $32.00 daily? Thanks.
Jersey City Parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 Berkshires in late October
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 12 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 13 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16