We are going to New Orleans next week & was thinking about doing a Jazz Cruise.
Can anybody recommend any particular company for the cruise. We are not
interested in lunch or dinner, just wanted a cruise in the afternoon. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 4 Miami
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 10 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Back from the Big Easy
- 16 Border crossing
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 19 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 20 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 21 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?