We will be hosting a bachelorette party in New Orleans in March, and while I am from that area, I was hoping to get some input regarding favorite jazz brunch spots. We will have about 10 people in our group so we would definitely prefer a place that takes reservations. We are just looking for some good food and good music to wrap up the weekend so doesn't have to be too touristy.
Jazz Brunch for Bachelorette Party in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 Timeshare Nightmares
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 6 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Family Camp in Maine
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 San Diego
- 18 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 19 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 20 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 25 Travel West Coast