We will be hosting a bachelorette party in New Orleans in March, and while I am from that area, I was hoping to get some input regarding favorite jazz brunch spots. We will have about 10 people in our group so we would definitely prefer a place that takes reservations. We are just looking for some good food and good music to wrap up the weekend so doesn't have to be too touristy.
Jazz Brunch for Bachelorette Party in New Orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 2 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 7 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Door County Suggestions
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 15 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 16 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 21 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's