We are thinking of a 10 day trip to Kauai in January, and the question is about the weather then. Is it warm enough for pool or ocean swimming, and how rainy might it be? Anyone with recent experiences to share? Thanks!
January trip to Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 2 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 7 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 13 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 14 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 19 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas