We are thinking of a 10 day trip to Kauai in January, and the question is about the weather then. Is it warm enough for pool or ocean swimming, and how rainy might it be? Anyone with recent experiences to share? Thanks!
January trip to Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Christmas weather?
- 12 Big island itinerary
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 17 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 18 Thousand Islands
- 19 Best Destination in USA
- 20 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 21 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 22 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 23 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail