It will be my first time to the state and my party is interested in biking, hiking and beaches. Is there much to see or do here, or do we need to go into other parts of RI for the main attractions?
Jamestown RI in mid June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 Sea world San Diego
- 6 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 7 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 12 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 13 Small group dining in Napa area
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Montana- what are must see places?
- 16 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 17 Maui - Haleakala
- 18 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 21 Kauai Garden tours
- 22 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 25 A short stay in LA...Trip Report