Can anyone give me opiniions on recent stays at the Ivy Lodge. The location looks really good - and the rooms seem spacious by the pictures. We would be a part of 3 - 2 adults and 1 teen. I started out looking at the Francis Melbone Inn - but did not like the Harborside rooms they wanted to give to a family. thanks
Ivy Lodge - Newport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 7 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 LA for a day and a half
- 11 Texas
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March