My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Dining in D.C.
- 14 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land