My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions