My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 7 Universal studios/Orlando
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 10 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 15 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 16 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 23 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings