My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
- 1 Savannah restaurants
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Middlebury vt quickie
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 American Airlines reservation question
- 16 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 17 Car trip from Seattle
- 18 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 21 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 22 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 23 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 24 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii