My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Alaska restaurant prices
- 5 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 11 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 12 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 13 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 21 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 24 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??