My son and I would like to visit Harvard, Yale and Columbia to get a feel for the schools prior to accepting admissions. We will be flying in from CA and are interested in the best way to travel between the schools. I would like to travel via public transportation if that makes time/fncl sense because as I read in another post, that is the way he will be traveling when he gets there. The thing is we live in So Cal and there is no public transportation, so I really have no idea of how to plan this trip. Ultimately we will be at Harvard April 21-23 and Yale April 16-18th and perhaps Columbia either prior or in between. Any tips you have on making this an enjoyable, memorable trip will be greatly appreciated. Lastly, we are on a somewhat tight budget but we waited to see if he was admitted prior to making travel arrangements and now of course we don't have the luxury of the most advance purchase tickets.
Ivy League tour, Harvard, Yale and Columbia
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah