Taking high school son to visit colleges in the Ivy League. Flying into and out of Boston (already set) then driving and would like to visit Harvard, Dartmouth, Yale, Princeton, Penn, and Brown and then back to Boston to fly home. Any suggestions on which order to see these in? Places to stay overnight? Restaurants that are a do not miss along the route? We will be pretty much driving and touring colleges and not much else as we only have one week. Leaving in a few weeks. Help me! Thanks
Ivy League College Tour
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 How to plan San Diego trip
- 12 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Airport luggage tamparing
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego