Taking high school son to visit colleges in the Ivy League. Flying into and out of Boston (already set) then driving and would like to visit Harvard, Dartmouth, Yale, Princeton, Penn, and Brown and then back to Boston to fly home. Any suggestions on which order to see these in? Places to stay overnight? Restaurants that are a do not miss along the route? We will be pretty much driving and touring colleges and not much else as we only have one week. Leaving in a few weeks. Help me! Thanks
Ivy League College Tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 6 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 9 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 10 Denver to Ouray
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 13 Cashless Toll road in Denver
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Landing in Denver, CO - Rocky Mtn, Grand Teton & Yellowstone NP loop
- 16 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 17 Denver Happy Hour Restaurants!
- 18 Denver, SD, Yellowstone, GTNP, Denver loop itinerary feedback
- 19 Fly Fishing near Denver
- 20 12 Day Trip Starting from Denver - Where to go?
- 21 Denver in late September
- 22 Thhings to see in two week/one way road trip from Denver to San Fran
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Scenic Road Trip: Denver to Los Angeles or to San Francisco?
- 25 denver to badlands