Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 California road trip
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 ONP help
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa