Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 2 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 3 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 bachelors degree
- 6 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 7 Florida Vacation
- 8 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 13 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 14 Getting to Key West
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 17 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 18 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 19 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 20 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 21 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park