Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 7 Sea world San Diego
- 8 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 9 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 10 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 11 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 14 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 17 Clearwater visit.
- 18 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 19 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 20 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 hotels near Denali
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 25 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail