Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Christmas in TX
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w