Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 San Fransisco to LA
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell