Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 5 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 6 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 9 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 10 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 19 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 20 pa to az
- 21 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?