Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Clearwater FL area
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 9 trip advice from TN to TX
- 10 san diego or nearby area
- 11 middlebury vt snow
- 12 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 13 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 19 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 20 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 21 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 22 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 23 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Charleston, SC Hotels