Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days