Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 3 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Blue ridge parkway
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 11 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 18 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 19 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 20 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 23 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 24 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 25 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights