Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 San Diego
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Family Camp in Maine
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 10 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 11 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 17 Phoenix restaurants
- 18 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 19 Travel West Coast
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 22 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 23 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 24 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 25 Brooklyn why?