Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Rental Services
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Orlando parks advice
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Vegas in mid may
- 18 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 19 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 20 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 21 Texas for art and history lovers
- 22 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!