Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 4 Romantic destination in the US
- 5 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 6 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 7 Alaska Trip Planning
- 8 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 9 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 10 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 11 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 12 Moving out of states from Florida
- 13 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 16 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 17 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 18 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 19 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 20 family road trip
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston