Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 2 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 6 Orlando in March
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 Active Vacation
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Quick SoCal question
- 14 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 New England September
- 17 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Tampa in February
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 23 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 24 NYC taxi vs car service
- 25 San Francisco-renting a car for a day