Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 7 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 9 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 10 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 11 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 24 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 25 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?