Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed