Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key Largo, FL
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 4 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 5 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 West Coast Bound End of March
- 10 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 11 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 14 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 15 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 19 Locker at JFK
- 20 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Philadelphia
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 San Diego
- 25 Trip to Maine/Quebec City, Canada - August 2013