Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 5 St. Simon, Georgia
- 6 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 7 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 8 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 13 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 14 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 15 Ben Landa
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 21 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 23 California
- 24 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 25 San Diego locals-can you advise?