Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 California coast: April
- 4 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 5 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 6 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 7 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 8 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 9 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 10 Road Trip
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 New York Yankee Station
- 13 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 14 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 15 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 16 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 19 September trip to Michigan
- 20 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 21 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 24 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 25 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal