Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 Lake Tahoe
- 7 Baseball Road Trip
- 8 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Moab and Bluff
- 11 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?