Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 18 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 A day in Dallas
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 25 Door County Suggestions