Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 12 charleston during Christmas Week
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 25 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM