Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 2 Newport Restaurants
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 5 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 11 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 12 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 13 Question About Sealodge
- 14 Broadway choices
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 17 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 18 Fairbanks Alaska
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 25 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014