Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 4 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 5 WISCONSIN
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 11 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and