Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Boston Area College Tour
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 13 A Visit to Charleston
- 14 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 15 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 16 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 Williamsburg VA