Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii