Our hosts live in Lexington and have suggested that we find a place to stay there rather than in Louisville. They are business acquaintances (in fact, I've only spoken on the phone to the woman) involved in the equine insurance business. Besides shopping for a hat, making the lodging reservation is really all I have to do soon. Any recommendations for a good place to stay? Are there hotels downtown that would allow a visitor to walk to restaurants, etc?
I've been invited to the Kentucky Derby and have a Lexington question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 SFO black friday traffic
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 22 St Patrick's renovations
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?